Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Land of Hipsters

Saturday, Jordan and I went to Williamsburg, the land of Hipsters. It sure is! We got off the subway and saw tons of bikes locked up by the subway and a thrift store. I laughed for 5 minutes.

Jordan managed to fix my computer (there was nothing actually wrong with it I suppose.) and the zipper on my bookbag which prevented us from meeting (okay, stalking) the hot receptionist girl from 30 Rock at Best Buy. I'm so glad my computer works again because my entire music inventory is on there. I can finally update my ipod after like 6 months with some different music. Take Offs and Landings is great, but even I was starting to get burnt out on it. In The Areoplane Over the Sea, however, still awesome.

As Kelly B pointed out, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock is my dream girl. She is right! She's nerdy, wears glasses, works in television production and from Pennslyvania! Of course Liz Lemon is 38, so that's a litte old for me. Maybe like 10 years younger and she'd be perfect. (oh, and real of course)

I guess that's all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

  1. This is like the time the sound on your computer was broken for a year. ... and then I pointed out that your speakers were plugged in wrong.

    ReplyDelete