Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Politics 2011

What a great time to finally post some political thoughts then the day the 112th Congress is sworn in. I'm still pretty upset the Dems lost the House. They had a lot of missed opportunities, and I definitely think they should have won a few more Senate seats.

I predict the Republican's Health Care repeal won't pass.

The 2012 Presidential race will be heating up soon. I really wonder if Palin will run. She has absolutely no chance of winning. As of now, I think Obama can still be re-elected. As long as the economy is better, he will. I think some Republicans underestimate how popular he still is. I'll try to write more about the 2012 race soon. I will say I predict Rick Santorum will be the first Republican to announce a bid for Presidency.

I never written about The Tea Party, but I really despise them. They are nothing more then a bunch of uninformed, racist liars.

More thoughts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment